Are your panties in a bunch because you are so impatient?
Are you really anxious to see what our house looks like, all put together?
I know I'm anxious to show you. She has come a loooonnnggg way and is looking pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself. Even though there is tons more that we want to do, this is a good starting point. I could not be happier. It is finally starting to feel like our home. We definitely are still in a transitional phase and really, who could expect more...its only been a week...but she is coming together quite nicely.
Why don't we do a little before and
Promise?
Good...let's begin.
Kitchen Before:
Kitchen Progress:
Dining Room Before:
Dining Room Progress:
Bathroom Before:
Bathroom Progress:
Guestroom Before:
Guestroom lack of Progress:
Sunroom Before:
Sunroom Progress:
Living Room Before:
Living Room Progress:
Master Bedroom Before:
Master Bedroom Progress:
So, what do you guys think? I know I'm really excited about where we have come from and where we are headed. This is only the beginning people!!! Stick around and trust me, we will blow your socks off. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment
We would love to hear what you think :) We always like feedback around here!