Today...

Friday, February 8, 2013



...I'm loving the fact that I have plans to get out of the house for a few hours. Even if it is only to go to church, to work on the bulletin :)

...I can't wait for an afternoon "trapped" in the house (by storm Nemo). I have big, big plans for some organizing and cleaning.

...I'm excited to workout. I LOVE this DVD that a friend gave me. I feel amazing at the end of a workout. Thanks Bianca!

...is pizza-for-dinner day. Well night actually. But, I can't wait to whip up some dough and make our own homemade pizza. It always tastes better when its homemade.

...I'm going to look up painting techniques for the "wow" factor that I talked about in yesterday's post. Yes. Between yesterday and today, we made a decision and it is already installed. Stay tuned!

...I'm eagerly anticipating our next Dr's appointment. February 14th hurry up! I want to know how our little one is doing :)

...I'm very thankful for my life. I can't seem to get over the beauty that surrounds me on a daily basis. God has truly blessed every one of us. Even through the bad times, I am amazed by the God that I love. He has never let me go.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you think :) We always like feedback around here!